Tuesday, February 22, 2005

who's your daddy?


who's your daddy?
Originally uploaded by RescuedMan.
In Paris for work this week. Despite the endless number of people you keep telling me how charming/ atmospheric/ romantic it is to just be walking around in this city, I just don't quite get it. Maybe being in a part of town surrounded by 70s functionalist architecture has something to do with it. Maybe being here in the middle of winter has something to do with it. Or maybe I need to get out more.

In any case, the quirky continues to surprise as always. Like this giant 100-foot inflatable box of powdered sugar on the side of a multi-storey parking lot.

I somehow suspect the eyebrow raising branding of this wasn't lost on the marketing folk behind this. Although I do wonder if the idiom exist en francais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home